Tuesday, March 22, 2011

"I'm Back Baby....I'm back"

10 paints if you can name the show that quote is from....

We woke up and did plyometrics. I had to pull Joe out of bed. He tried to use every excuse as to why we shouldn't work out. In the end, he was glad I made him wake up. Since we've officially entered the last phase, I expected things to be much easier. We've been getting up, working our butts off for 8 weeks. Why isn't this getting easier? More importantly, why don't we look more like the models on the Beachbody website?

Tomorrow is arms. I'm crossing my fingers we are able to get up. It's Claire's first night in a big girl bed. I'm guessing I have to get up two times in the middle of the night. I'm taking bets -- any takers on the under?

The title quote is from George on Seinfeld. (and for mom...click on Seinfeld and check out the video!)

No comments:

Post a Comment