Monday, March 21, 2011

Where have we been?

So, just because I haven't been posting it doesn't mean we haven't been working out. I have a six pack to prove it and Joe is down 20 lbs.






(Ha! Ha! I WISH! Did the fact the chest trying to pose as Joe was hairless give it away?) We really did all of phase II without much of a problem. It was week one of Phase III that made us total slackers. So much so that we are re-doing week 10. In our defense, this past month we've had to deal with allot of this:

puke Pictures, Images and Photos

Let's just say, there has been allot of illness going around with the kids. I blame my lack of postings on spending my evenings cleaning up barf or worse.... Here's hoping that we're back on track and can finish strong!

1 comment:

  1. So glad y'all are well again! Joe's picture looks awesome! The puking pic does NOT!
    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete