Sunday, January 23, 2011

Missing in Action

Where have we been? I can't believe so much time has passed since the last post. I'm happy to say that it's not because we haven't been working out. We've been consistent. We are consistently working out Monday - Saturday with a break on Sunday. The only problem is our off day is supposed to be Wed. So...we're taking both Wed. and Sunday off. We really intend to do yoga on Sunday- but family birthday's and football have come in the way. Damn those Jets.

I know you're all wondering...did Joe do better at plyometrics the third time around? You be the judge- here is the "after" picture. Better than the first after picture? I think so. At least- this time around, he didn't sound like he was dying. Just a few grunts. Another positive sign is that I didn't feel like I might need to call 9-1-1 for him afterwards.



On Saturday we had to work out separately due to our schedules. I wasn't there to witness Joe doing bi's tri's and shoulders- but the kids claim he did well. I had to dig deep and motivate myself to the work out without Joe on Sat. night. I did it- only because I had a great "stand in" partner. She was a real ball buster! She groaned less than Joe and had much more energy. She also used much less profanity. I think I might have to wake her up tomorrow at 5:15 to join us! Only 2 more work outs and we'll be done with week 3. Woot woot! What is it they say... 21 days of doing something and it becomes a habit? We'll see if that holds true.

1 comment:

  1. Your girls are looking buff! (and full of energy!)

    ReplyDelete