Tuesday, January 4, 2011

The Rocky Road...


I couldn't resist the Rocky pun in the title...on my hubby's quest to become ripped like Rocky, he encountered a "bump" on his path. You might say...his road was rocky. He gets points for waking up this morning, but due to a huge open sore on the back of his foot, he was unable to run. Apparently his new shoes need to be broken in a little more before he takes on his Rocky cardio training. If you know him, you know that this "Italian Stallion" loves Rocky. (He has a tomato red Rocky shirt that proves it!) I think I might have to switch up my role from Adrian to Mickey and get his ass to run through his blister pain. After all, wasn't Rocky's face beaten and bruised and he still went into the ring? ...cue the music...it's time to dig deep and motivate my man! Tomorrow is a new day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment