Friday, January 14, 2011

There was vomit.


Unfortunately, my day of rest included getting the stomach flu. It wasn't as bad as the food poisoning in Vegas, so I survived with little trauma. Unfortunately, Frankie had it worse. Why am I explaining this? Well, I had to sit out Thursday's work out. Kudos to Joe for getting up and doing "Chest and Back." Although I didn't see him actually do it, I believe he did it because of the limited range of motion in his upper body. It appears he is still sore from the work out! I snapped a quick after picture as proof that he really worked out.

We got wild and crazy this Friday night and did plyometrics in the evening instead of the morning. Joe came home early and did it first, I did it later while he played with the kids. We both thought it was easier the second time around. I sent the kids down to harass him, and he still held up well.

I learned that I prefer to get up early and get it out of the way. Plus, as unbelievable as this sounds, I like doing it together with Joe. Not sure if it's his flying sweat or all his animal grunts, but I think I do better when I'm with him. I was kind of bored by myself. I guess I need that flaming red "Rocky" t-shirt next to me to push me!! (Notice his shirt in this post's picture)

No comments:

Post a Comment