Sunday, January 9, 2011

Namaste.

According to Yogajournal.com, "Namaste" means "I bow to you." Well, I bow to anyone who can complete the P90x yoga dvd and still walk normally. It's a whopping 1 1/2 hrs. A movie doesn't even hold my attention these days for 1 1/2 hrs! Besides it being long, it is pretty hard!

No joke, thirty minutes into it, sweat was flying off Joe and landing into my eye. I've known Joe for 20 years. I can honestly say, I never before heard him make some of the sounds that were coming out of him today. Between all the grunts, groaning and sweat flying around, you would have thought we were making an x-rated movie. I wish I would have remembered to grab my camera. Next time I need to document these poses. I don't think "Tony" ever officially told us to do the "middle finger to the t.v. pose"...but we mastered that one!

I thought I did well enough until I sat down about 1 hour after doing the video. I tried to get up but my body couldn't move. I was hungry and wanted to eat but I couldn't get up. I sat starving for about 30 minutes before I willed myself to walk over to the refrigerator. I wonder if that is part of the lose weight plan. After doing P90x, you're too sore to feed yourself, so you lose more lbs! I've actually been eating plenty, it's Joe who's been trying to limit himself. I may just shove a Big Mac down his throat tomorrow so he's not so hungry & crabby. Can't wait to see what tomorrow brings...

No comments:

Post a Comment