Monday, January 3, 2011

Preparation


Today marks the first day of "preparation" for the P90X challenge. Since P90X hasn't arrived in the mail yet, Joe thought it would be wise to get used to waking up early and exercising. The plan was for me to get up with him and watch him power walk run. I was going to catch up on some work while documenting his work out. Unfortunately, three different children decided to wake me up at three different times last night. Needless to say, when the alarm went off at 5:30 a.m. I chose to sleep a little longer! But not Joe! I am proud to say he actually woke up and ran for 40 minutes! (Although, it is unproven if he actually ran the whole time.) He followed up his virgin work out with some good ol' Fiber Bran cereal. Day 1...off to a good start!

No comments:

Post a Comment